Wednesday 8 October 2008

"I Think It's Amazing"

Sean played his accordion on our new track today!!! It was all very exciting because accordions = greatness. :)

One of the tracks on our last album, Not That Big, actually has the very same accordion playing in the background... and it fits perfectly in this new song too!

I filmed this earlier while Sean was recording in some chords:



As you've just heard in the video, Sean LOVES Doctor Who! It's true! He even occasionally puts on an episode when we're eating our lunch. Who knew the recording process could be this exciting... recording music takes me to such magical places, even when we're not recording!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like Doctor Who too - I remember watching it growing up, in fact I think everyone in the UK with a TV must have watched it growing up. But Sean like.... er.... ....LOVES it BIG TIME!!!

YAY FOR DOCTOR WHO!!!!

So there you go... more soon!

xxx

1 comment:

Jolly Rancher said...

i like your music

keep up the good work

you knock me out you knock me out!
you knock me out you knock me out!
you knock me out you knock me out!
you knock me out you knock me out!